JOIN OUR TEAM
Head of Investor Relations
Fourthstone offers a benefits package including 100% Health, Dental and Vision coverage for employees and their families, generous vacation, weekly personal training, onsite gym and a retirement plan. The successful candidate will have exposure to the firm’s executive team and the opportunity to participate in the Fourthstone’s continued growth. As Head of Investor Relations, you will be expected to add significant value to the firm in the following areas and can anticipate being rewarded commensurately.
- Develop the firm’s annual marketing and investor relations plan
- Manage Fourthstone’s communication program for existing investors, including scheduling and hosting quarterly update calls, responding to ad hoc questions and facilitating monthly capital activity requests.
- Expand the firm’s relationship with prospective institutional investors with a focus on building a stable and persistent asset base
- Liaise with capital introduction teams to increase their knowledge of Fourthstone products, investment strategy and business development opportunities
- Manage outreach, logistics and follow up for industry conferences; brief Fourthstone management on investor backgrounds, objectives and previous interactions prior to attending meetings
- Prepare investor communication materials including investor letters, due diligence questionnaires, presentations and ad hoc requests.
- Ensure investor relations activities are compliant with regulations
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in hedge fund / alternatives sales, marketing, or investor relations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; able to build relationships with Fourthstone’s global investor base
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, and function in a fast-paced and distributed team environment
- The highest standards of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Established and supportive investor references
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Marketing or a related field
- Masters, CAIA, or CFA is preferred
To inquire about this position, please email your resume to ADMIN@4THSTONE.COM along with confirmation of your right to permanently work in the USA without sponsorship. Please note that we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
As a Marketing Intern, you will be expected to act as a knowledgeable and proactive member of the team, including:
- Producing and maintaining investor presentations, fact sheets, due diligence materials and monthly fund commentaries
- Preparing for investor meetings and follow up on actions from those discussions
- Leading fund performance reporting database management
- Updating CRM using internal and external data sources
- Tracking and reporting on the sales pipeline
This role will suit a “go getter” who appreciates time sensitivity and is a good communicator.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be highly numerate and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field. Exposure to the financial services, sales, marketing or legal industries is preferred.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator and Excel
- Prior experience with a CRM system is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write concisely, correctly and persuasively
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Comfortable juggling shifting deadlines and priorities
To inquire about this position, please email your resume to ADMIN@4THSTONE.COM along with confirmation of your right to work in the USA without sponsorship.